We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on https://www.dramawall.com/. We does not host any media or videos, all files are free available on internet we just share links with iframe. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove files links from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim to [email protected]
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct link pages. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
And the last thing you need to know is that after your request we will remove the links only from our website. The name of your product will still remain indexed and if it had a media page, the media page will stay. Also we can’t remove the link from other websites hosting it, even if the file has our name on it or in its description.
We hereby declare that the information in the notification is accurate to the best of our knowledge & belief.
Authorization letter of the copyright owner (or person/company representing): Link to the letter
A document proving that the materials are copyrighted and belong to owner (or person/company representing): Link to the document
Digital signature for copyright claim: Full info including address, phone, email and website.
Copyright owners: Full info including address, phone, email and website.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at [email protected]